At FI•CON, we build from more than 200 years of combined fabrication and construction experience. Our engineers, designers, millwrights, safety managers, and project managers offer a broad knowledge base from various backgrounds and regions, increasing our problem-solving capabilities.
To enhance our extensive construction services experience, we embrace new systems, processes, and tools to improve quality, safety, productivity, and efficiency to benefit our customers. This independent and entrepreneurial culture triggers new ideas, while still providing the consistency our customers have come to expect from us – that we deliver, the first time, every time.
We are performance-oriented. To increase operating efficiency and reduce the overall costs, we invest in our infrastructure and people.
Miguel A. Senior
- Setting strategy and direction
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture, values, and behavior
- Building and leading the management team
- Allocating capital to the company’s priorities
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- More than 15 years in heavy industrial business (cement, aggregates, concrete, mining)
- M.B.A. / George Washington University, Washington DC
- Industrial Engineering / UCAB, Caracas Venezuela
- Active employer in the local communities in Suwannee and Hamilton counties
Manager, HES and HR
- Development, Maintenance, Implementation and Management of Safety Program for OSHA and MSHA
- Implementation and Management of Human Resources Program
- Establish and Oversee Waste Management Program for Paint Waste, Fuel, and Used Oil
- Development, Maintenance and Implementation of Safety Training Program for OSHA and MSHA; Conduct Safety Training and maintain training records
- File Quarterly and Annual Safety (OSHA and MSHA) Reports
- Oversee Workers’ Comp Claims, Insurance Liaison
- Handle Water Management and Environmental Issues
- Permitting and adherence to permits
- Quality Control Manager for R Stamp Code Work
- Insure adherence to Safety and Human Resources Programs and Procedures
- Conduct Safety Audits and Waste Audits
- 25 Years, Environmental Engineer
- 15 Years, R Stamp QCM
- 12 Years, Construction Safety Manager
- 15 Years, Administration/Human Resources
- 10 years Certified General Contractor
- B.A., University of Alabama
- B.S., Troy University-Dothan
- OSHA 500 Training
- OSHA 30
- MSHA Instructor Training
- MSHA Part 48 24-HR Training
- NIOSH 582 Training
- Environmental Audit Training
- HazWaste Management Training
- Florida Certified General Contractor
- Georgia Certified Prime Contractor
- Management Training Workshops
- Team Building and Facilitator Training
- Environmental Permitting Training
- Florida Pulp and Paper Title V Permit Development and Compliance Committee
- First United Methodist Church Men’s Fellowship
- Altha High School Athletic Boosters
Design & Estimating Manager
- Estimate Fabrication Jobs
- Design and Detail Jobs for the Fab Shop
- Precure all materials required to Fabricate Job
- Produce Shipping Documents
- 20 Years in Fabrication, Welding and Shop Management
- 27 Years Design, Detailing and Estimating.
- Graduated Paxon High School (Jacksonville Fl.) 1972
- Oversee all aspects of the Accounting department
- Evaluate and recommend changes to the accounting system as needed to comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Monitor all accounting procedures to establish internal controls
- Monitor all accounting systems to ensure effective and efficient recording
- Maintain and create Financial Statements
- Responsible for the quality of the Accounting systems and Financial Reporting
- 15 years in Underground Utilities and Building Construction.
- Accounting M.B.A., St Leo University, Tampa Fl
- Member of the National Association of Tax Professionals
- Treasurer of Altrusa International of Professional Women
Donnie Bryan, Jr.
Field Operations Manager
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Review project scope of work to determine schedule, estimated job cost, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Oversee and coordinate activities of multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that timetables are on schedule and that all safety regulations are being followed
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Liaison between the construction crew and clients
- Coordinate material purchases
- Prepare documentation for final invoicing, obtaining retaining fees and overall project closeout
- Donnie has more than thirty-one years of experience in heavy industrial construction; he rosed throught the ranks since he was a Journeyman Boilermaker, Craft Foreman, Craft Superintendent, Project Superintendent, Project Manager, and Construction Manager. Donnie has experience in multiple industries such as the Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Phosphate, Cement, and Petro Chemical industries.
- Hamilton County High School – 1988
- Industrial Arts Degree – Tennessee Chattanooga
- MSHA certified
- OSHA 10
- First Aid/CPR
- Boilermaker National Apprenticeship Program
Technical Sales Manager
- Generate new business by leveraging your network of contacts and industry relationships
- Promote FI-CON’s Safety Culture by example, including conducting regular safety meetings and assisting operations in addressing areas requiring attention.
- Build strong relationships with customers and keep them up to date of the progress of the project, including coordinating with engineers and inspectors to mitigate any issues or challenges.
- Responsible for maintaining project profitability by managing costs and identifying optimal use of resources.
- Conduct regular meetings with construction manager to review project progress, as well as assure company and regulatory procedures are being followed.
- Oversee and verify the final delivery of the products and/or services to the customer.
1996 – 2016 • 2018 – 2020
- Represented several manufactures over a 20+ year span. Companies include Esco, Northern Chain, Bahr Bros, Sinclair and Alliance Crushers
Quality Industries, Lake City, Florida
2015 – 2018
- Industrial Sales
Capella University: 2006-2009 – BS, Computer Sciences
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Oversee fabrication shop projects
- Facility maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance
- Field Job Preparation
- Oversee all company equipment
- Since 1994
- Certified Crane Operator
- High School
- 1-1/2 years of college
- Various Military Citations
Sales representative/Project Manager
- Generate new business using networking and industry relationship.
- Build strong relationship with the client and keep them up to date of project progress, including coordinating with engineers and inspectors to mitigate any issues or challenges.
- Responsible for the project profitability by managing costs and identifying optimal use of resources.
- Conduct weekly meetings with client construction manager to review project progress and ensure that company procedure is being followed.
- Sugar Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering at the IT in Carlow, Ireland
- Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering at the IT in Valenciennes, FRANCE